- The Academic Skills Gateway contains all the information you'll need around modules on learning how to learn, maths and statistics, research skills, working with others and writing skills.
- View the Library Services website for Library opening hours, locations, regulations and search faciliites.
- Findit@Bham is the catalogue for books, archival sources and online journals
University is not just about academic achievement; it's about self-development, meeting new people and exploring a whole range of new skills and experiences.
- Personal Academic Tutoring – your first point of contact for Academic-related queries
- Wellbeing support – help and advice to support your mental health and wellbeing
- Student services – advice and support on funding, graduation and more
- Guild of students – free, impartial and confidential advice to help with the demands of student life
- IT Service Desk – your first point of contact for any IT related issues, containing knowledge base articles and technical support