Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The Academic Skills Gateway contains all the information you'll need around modules on learning how to learn, maths and statistics, research skills, working with others and writing skills.
- View the Library Services website for Library opening hours, locations, regulations and search faciliites.
- Findit@Bham is the catalogue for books, archival sources and online journals
University is not just about academic achievement; it's about self-development, meeting new people and exploring a whole range of new skills and experiences.
- Personal Academic Tutoring – your first point of contact for Academic-related queries
- Wellbeing support – help and advice to support your mental health and wellbeing
- Student services – advice and support on funding, graduation and more
- Guild of students – free, impartial and confidential advice to help with the demands of student life
- IT Service Desk – your first point of contact for any IT related issues, containing knowledge base articles and technical support