This guide offers a range of activities aimed at helping you to find literature in Physiotherapy. It also covers the referencing software, RefWorks. The guide is divided into a series of activities so that you can choose the ones that are most helpful to you rather than doing them all.
The activities are divided into sections as follows:
- Activity 1: Developing your search strategy - tips on how to focus your search for literature
- Activities 2-4: Using FindIt@Bham - books, journals and articles on the library catalogue
- Activities 5-6: Other databases for Physiotherapy - find and use databases on FindIt@Bham
- Activity 7: Referencing software - creating your RefWorks account
- Activity 8: Using RefWorks