Library Services at the University has an extensive collection of over 3.1 million items. This includes access to over 150,000 scholarly journals in both print and electronic formats as well as access to over 1,000,000 eBooks and over 1,100 databases.
The amount of information can be overwhelming, especially if you have no idea where to start. By using the menu on the right-hand side of this page you can get hints and tips on the best resources to use in Mechanical Engineering.
Our collections can be accessed via our FindIt@Bham service which is a one-stop shop for identifying easily what is available across Library Services’ print and electronic collections.
The University Library Service now subscribes to the Financial Times Online.
The FT is one of the worlds leading global business publications. The subscription offers access to:
Students and staff will need to register for access using their University email address (full instructions below).
Should you require assistance you can contact us.
1. Follow here to find the Financial Times.
2. Select the 'Miscellaneous E Journals' link.
3. Registration is required to set up access. Please use your University email address.
4. Once registered, you will be sent an email to set your password. You will need to login with your email address and password for continued access.
5. This link will always go to the registration page but you can enter your email address on the form and it will recognise you have already registered and request you to login.
Once registered users can go directly to https://www.ft.com/