This page brings together key resources for School of Nursing students. Use the tabs at the side to help you find books, ebooks, articles, journals and more.
seacole [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)]
Use this guide for an overview of available resources.
Check for any resource lists for your Course or module, as well as any other information from your course, module handbooks, tutors.
The following guides will also help you become familiar with key resources:
The University Library Service now subscribes to the Financial Times Online.
The FT is one of the worlds leading global business publications. The subscription offers access to:
Students and staff will need to register for access using their University email address (full instructions below).
Should you require assistance you can contact us.
1. Follow here to find the Financial Times.
2. Select the 'Miscellaneous E Journals' link.
3. Registration is required to set up access. Please use your University email address.
4. Once registered, you will be sent an email to set your password. You will need to login with your email address and password for continued access.
5. This link will always go to the registration page but you can enter your email address on the form and it will recognise you have already registered and request you to login.
Once registered users can go directly to https://www.ft.com/