During the Coronaviris (CoVid-19) pandemic many publishers are offering free access and commentary to resources that are not ordinarily available without a subscription. Take a look at the sections of this guide Finding Books and ebooks and Finding Journal Articles to see a list of any that are relevant. Library Services have also compiled a fuller list which will include resources outside of or additional to your area of study.
Depending on the level or stage you have reached in the investigation of your topic, you may want to use the following tabs on the left:
The University Library Service now subscribes to the Financial Times Online.
The FT is one of the worlds leading global business publications. The subscription offers access to:
Students and staff will need to register for access using their University email address (full instructions below).
Should you require assistance you can contact us.
1. Follow here to find the Financial Times.
2. Select the 'Miscellaneous E Journals' link.
3. Registration is required to set up access. Please use your University email address.
4. Once registered, you will be sent an email to set your password. You will need to login with your email address and password for continued access.
5. This link will always go to the registration page but you can enter your email address on the form and it will recognise you have already registered and request you to login.
Once registered users can go directly to https://www.ft.com/